The Higher Hockey Handbook is a resource of knowledge and lessons written by our own Josh Aycock.
Josh's experiences throughout his Junior hockey playing and coaching career provide him with rich lessons and advice for both young and developing goaltenders.
In it, you will learn
1. How higher levels of hockey actually function and operate.
2. How to understand yourself and your goals.
3. How to take inventory of where you're at.
4. How to execute on your plans.
5. Traps to avoid along the path.
The Higher Hockey Handbook
Purchase of the Higher Hockey Handbook licenses one (1) copy to the purchaser (you). You are not allowed to redistribute the publication in any manner whatsoever without express written consent. Immaterial (minor) paraphrasing or quotation is allowable. Really, we're not lawyers...just use common sense here!